Saturday, November 22, 2008

in moments like these...

There is nothing so depressing as being home on a saturday night in bed with the flu. Sweating, coughing, sniffling, with chills is a splendid mix of weekend fun. Covers off- covers on. Blankets off Blanket on.
And all I can think about are the two massive research papers im suppose to be writing that got me into this mess. Anxiety and cold weather are a sure mix to land you with a box of kleenex.
I have decided to spend the night listening to sermons- something I have rarely gotten the chance to do lately. Its sad how we get ourselves so worked up sometimes it brings us to a place were we cant do anything. I feel so useless but I guess it is in these moments of humility I realize it is through Him that I am strengthened in my weakness.

No comments: