Saturday, November 8, 2008

My saturday night looks very promising: a night of chewing Hume's essay "on miracles" only to spit it back out into some kind of pseudo analysis (with sublime's Santeria shouting in my headphones). And this is my life.
I wish I could find more contentment in the mundane everyday tasks of life instead of grasping for thoughts and concepts beyond my reach. One words rings over and over in my mind: introspective. I shall pick apart abstractly then methodically categorize into something that will help me cope and possibly entertain me.
My saturday night calamity: boredom.
I am so fast to judge others- to label them mindless and shallow. But I wonder...maybe there can be just as much destruction in just sitting around blogging. Unless I create my own manifesto and have plans to quickly dominate and implement it- my words are empty.
Life demands such a balance between doing and thinking. Unfortunately the latter plagues me.


I wish to feel "humanity"

No comments: